· Engage in counselling through several free options
· Receive Careers Counselling
· Access health services and book appointments
· Manage stress, anxiousness, or worries
· Address pastoral care, mental health, and wellbeing needs
· Manage deadlines and extensions
· Understand resubmit, reconsideration, special assessment processes
· Manage budgets and finance
· Handle culture shock and homesickness
· Find your way in the Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough regions
We talk with students online and on campuses in Nelson, Richmond, Marlborough and Woodbourne. We support students in one-to-one or groups sessions in-person, by text, phone, email, and in Skype/Zoom/Teams calls.
We’ll be attending orientation events and visiting classrooms to discuss and share wellbeing strategies.
As required, we refer students to Māori Support, Pasifika Support, Equity Support, Learning Support, or SANITI independent support.
Our offices are the library on the Nelson and Marlborough campuses.
Phone: 03 539 5068(external link)
Use the online form to request support(external link)