· Engage in counselling through several free options
· Receive Careers Counselling
· Access health services and book appointments
· Manage stress, anxiousness, or worries
· Address pastoral care, mental health, and wellbeing needs
· Manage deadlines and extensions
· Understand resubmit, reconsideration, special assessment processes
· Manage budgets and finance
· Handle culture shock and homesickness
· Find your way in the Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough regions
We talk with students online and on campuses in Nelson, Richmond, Marlborough and Woodbourne. We support students in one-to-one or groups sessions in-person, by text, phone, email, and in Skype/Zoom/Teams calls.
We’ll be attending orientation events and visiting classrooms to discuss and share wellbeing strategies.
Our offices are the library on the Nelson and Marlborough campuses.
Phone: 03 539 5068(external link)
Use the online form to request support(external link)